Monday, February 4, 2008

OOOhh Roolllllyooo...........

After exploring Rollyo I made up my mind that it is one of the best available time-saving tools out on the web.
When I need to do a random search, even if its an advanced search, I still find it to become a nuisance. Right when I click 'Search' numerous websites are pulled up. I suddenly find myself having to search again through all the websites looking for just that little piece of information.
Using Rollyo helps narrow down those websites to just few, a few that YOU pick. Plus, with all the websites out there you can sometimes run into trouble regarding accurate information. Rollyo helps solve that by letting you choose which websites YOU find to be be reliable. Like they say- sometimes too much of a good thing can be a bad thing.............but Rollyo makes it all good.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Man, I thought you were finished!! LOL anyway, you are almost there and you have done a great job posting and keeping up with it; from the time you made reference run around looking for books to the youtube asparagus class! Man, i did not know you could do that! I think i am going check youtube out for cooking now. I gotta expand my mind and search. Thanks and Congrats on your impending successful completion of this training!