Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Favs.........

My Favorite Exercises by far were 24,26 and 27.

Exercise 26 was great because I got to sit back and explore all the crazy, interesting and fun image generators out there. There were so many clever ones that made me think "wow, who would have thought." I've always ran by one while on the web, but I just didn't know the extent to how creative they could become. Nor did I know they actually had a term coined to them: Image Generators.

Exercise 27 allowed me to create my own on-line library using LibraryThing. It was great to be able to add books on my current shelf to my virtual shelf. It was also very handy to read the reviews of books in other peoples catalogs. LibraryThing is the "THING!!!"

Exercise 24 made me aware that Podcasting has become a world of it's own. Podcasts are a learning tool that communicate information to the listener solely by hearing. It's a whole new avenue that is rising in popularity, and glad I was able to participate in!


My Lifelong learning goals have forever changed thanks to web 2.0. 2.0 taught me to never be afraid of the unknown. The majority of these exercises were very new to me, and yes I was hestitate at first to explore all the exercises. I was not familar with many of the terms nor the on-line tools.......... the web can be a scary place you know!!!! But after jumping in head first I learned: if you set your mind on a goal........ if you can put your fears aside......... then you CAN and WILL achive it!

No comments: